- Estate Planning
- Estate Administration (Probate)
- Business/Corporate Law
- Real Estate Transactions
- Civil Litigation (Trials and Appeals)
- Juvenile Law
- Criminal Defense
- Municipal Law
Taylor’s legal practice primarily focuses on estate planning and administration, real estate law, and business law.
Prior to joining the firm, Taylor worked for a government relations firm in Lincoln, Nebraska, for three years. Before that, she worked in health policy while receiving her Master of Public Administration from the University of South Dakota.
Taylor is married and has four children. Her husband farms in Franklin County on his family farm. Taylor enjoys traveling, remodeling their home, and spending time with her family. Her family attends All Saints Catholic Church.
- University of South Dakota | B.A. – 2009
- University of South Dakota | M.P.A. – 2011
- University of Nebraska | J.D. (Law) – 2014
- Nebraska Supreme Court – 2014
- U.S. District Court, District of Nebraska – 2014